Title Deeds UK Completely Online
Search By Address
Simply enter the address of any property above to order the title deeds, all available plans associated with the property will also be shown on the results page.
Title Deed Search By Title Number
To search by title number, firstly click the “Search By” button on the form above and change the search by to “Title Number”. You can now enter the title number and confirm your order.
What are Land Registry Title Deeds?
The land registry title deeds show the current owner, boundaries and tenure (freehold or leasehold).
The Land Registry holds a digital record of all registered title deeds, and this forms the legal title to the property. The Land Registry records property ownership changes, mortgages, property transactions and new subdivisions and protects the security of property ownership.
Property Registry has access to England and Wales land registry and gives you online access. Whether you are a property owner, investor, real estate agent, conveyancer or solicitor. We offer title deeds/house deeds online via email. Pay as you go or set up an account for regular or bulk searches.
Title Deeds give you:
- Current ownership details with their full name and address
- Title number
- Charges on the property, such as those by a bank or mortgage lender
- Covenants, such as restrictions on use and rights of access
- Land boundaries
- Purchase price and date (if bought after April 2000)
Title Deeds are useful for:
- Checking current property ownership
- To see if there is a mortgage registered on the title
- Homebuyer and investor research
- Buying and selling any piece of real estate
- Planning applications
- Land boundary disputes
What is the difference between the Title Deeds and the Title Register?
Title Deeds are often referred to as the Title Register and Title Plan together. These are the two main title documents that provide official evidence of ownership for land and property owners.
Why do I need a copy of my House Deeds?
Title Deeds provide information about the land and are most commonly used for conveyancing or other research purposes. Purchasing current Title deeds also gives you peace of mind knowing that you are the rightful owner of your property.
Who can purchase Title Deeds Online?
- Anyone who pays the prescribed fee can purchase the title deeds for any property
Which countries in the UK do you have access to?
What information do I need to search for a Title Deed?
One of the pieces of information listed below
- The address of the property
- Title number for the property