Search For a Land Registry Title Plan
Search For a Land Registry Title Plan By Address
Simply enter the address of any property above to order the title deeds, all available plans associated with the property will also be shown on the results page.
Title Plan Search By Title Number
To search by title number, firstly click the “Search By” button on the form above and change the search by to “Title Number”. You can now enter the title number and confirm your order.
What are Land Registry Plans?
A title plan is the official record of the legal boundaries and shows the extent/area of land owned. It is the second main title document for property and is usually drawn to a scale of 1:1250.
Each Title Plan normally shows you:
- General boundaries of the property
- The area’s affected by rights of way, rights of access and watercourses
- Areas of land affected by easements and covenants
- Maintenance responsibilities for boundary structures (e.g. fences and walls)
Who can purchase a Title Plan Online?
- Anyone who pays the prescribed fee can purchase a title plan for any property
Which countries in the UK do you have access to?
What information do I need to search for a Title Plan?
One of the pieces of information listed below
- The address of the property
- Title number for the property