Land Registry Title Search
Search By Address
Simply enter the address of any property above to order the Title Register, all available plans associated with the property will also be shown on the results page.
Title Register Search By Title Number
To search by title number, firstly click the “Search By” button on the form above and change the search by to “Title Number”. You can now enter the title number and confirm your order.
Land Registry Title Register
What is a Land Registry Title Register?
The land registry title register is one of the 2 main documents of title (often called Title Deeds). It shows the current owner, boundaries and tenure (freehold or leasehold).
The Land Registry holds a digital record of all registered titles, and this forms the legal title to the property. The Land Registry title search records property ownership changes, mortgages, property transactions and new subdivisions and protects the security of property ownership.
Property Registry has access to England and Wales land registry and gives you online access to a property title search. Whether you are a property owner, investor, real estate agent, conveyancer or solicitor. We offer title registers online via email. Pay as you go or set up an account for regular or bulk searches.
A Title Register gives you:
- Current ownership details with the full name
- Title number
- Plan numbers and type
- Charges on the property, such as those by a bank or mortgage lender
- Covenants, such as restrictions on use and rights of access
- Purchase price and date (if bought after April 2000)
Title Register’s are useful for:
- Checking current property ownership
- To see if there is a mortgage registered on the title
- Homebuyer and investor research
- Buying and selling any piece of real estate
- Planning applications
What is the difference between the Title Deeds and the Title Register?
Title Deeds are often referred to as the Title Register and Title Plan together. These are the two main title documents that provide official evidence of ownership for land and property owners.
Why do I need a copy of my title?
The title register provides information about the land and is most commonly used for conveyancing or other research purposes. Purchasing a current title register also gives you peace of mind knowing that you are the rightful owner of your property.
Who can purchase a Title Register Online?
- Anyone who pays the prescribed fee can conduct a land registry title search for any property
Which countries in the UK do you have access to?
What information do I need for a Title Search?
One of the pieces of information listed below
- The address of the property
- Title number for the property